Feb 12, 2019 (Heraldkeeper via COMTEX) — New York, February 12, 2019: The European healthcare Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 224 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of XX% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), Fresenious SE & Co KGaA (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.K.), B. Braun (Germany), Baxter International (U.S.), Roche (Switzerland), Air Liquide (France), Bupa Home Healthcare, Ltd (U.K.), Healthcare at Home (U.K.), and Linde Group (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Ageing population poses a threat to the economy as it impacts the economy and increases government spending on healthcare and pensions.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of European healthcare Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for European
healthcare Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for European healthcare Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the
demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The European healthcare Market has been segmented as below:
The Global European healthcare Market is segmented on the basis of Product Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Product Analysis is segmented on the basis of Home Care Testing, Monitoring and Screening, Home Healthcare Therapeutic Equipment, Oxygen Delivery Systems, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Products, Medical Nebulizer Kits and Devices, Medical Ventilators and Accessories, Mobility Assist & Other Devices, Nutrition and Fitness. Home Care Testing, Monitoring and Screening is segmented on the basis of HIV Kits, BP Monitors, Blood Glucose meters, ECG/EKG Devices, EEG Devices, Apnea and Sleep Monitors, Holter Monitors, Event Monitors, Drug & Alcohol Test Kits, Coagulation Monitors, Cholesterol Monitoring Devices, Colon Cancer Test Kit, Home Hemoglobin A1c Test Kits, Fetal Heart Rate Monitors, Pregnancy BP Monitors and Ovulation and Pregnancy Test. Home Healthcare Therapeutic Equipment is segmented on the basis of Home Respiratory Therapy Equipment.
Medical Ventilators and Accessories this market is segmented on the basis of IV Equipment, Insulin Delivery Devices and Dialysis Equipment. Mobility Assist & Other Devices is segmented on the basis of Wheelchairs And Related Devices and Walking Assist Devices. Nutrition this market this market is segmented on the basis of Enteral Nutrition and Parenteral Nutrition. Fitness this market this market is segmented on the basis of Heart Rate Monitors, Cardiovascular Exercise Equipment, Body Composition Analyzers. By Regional Analysis this market this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of European healthcare Market are as follows:
- Aging Population may be a Key issue contributing To The Adoption Of healthcare at home
- Rising care prices produce a desire For more cost-effective Treatment choices Like Home Solutions
- Technological Advances build sturdy Medical instrumentality A possible option to be used at home
- Government Initiatives to market Home healthcare
The restraining factors of European healthcare Market are as follows:
- Restricted Coverage For Home Care Devices Affects Demand
- Risks To the private Safety And Health Of care staff
- Patient Safety Concern reception is probably going To Hinder the expansion Of Home care Market